“Your local club needs you!!!”
The main purpose of this job is that of principal administrator for the club. The club secretary carries out or delegates all the administrative duties that enable the club and its members to function effectively. The Club secretary is a pivotal role within the club, with a close involvement in the general running of the club. The secretary provides the main point of contact for people within and outside the club.
Commitment: Approximately 3 hours per week.
1. Official contact between Club, County FA, leagues and other clubs
2. Ensure club affiliation and league membership.
3. Ensure effective correspondence and communication.
4. Maintain list of all registered players.
5. Provide minutes of meetings for official club records.
6. Organising the club AGM and other club meetings.
7. Dealing with correspondence.
If interested please contact Phil Townsend - email@example.com or 07940059913
Updated 09:43 - 11 Sep 2018 by Phil Townsend