Bradley Stoke United can exclusively reveal that once again, FA Charter Standard Status has been granted following the FA annual health check of all Charter Standard clubs.
Launched in 2001, The FA Charter Standard Programme is the FA’s accreditation scheme for grassroots clubs and leagues.
Overall, FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that a club:
• Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
• Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
• Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
• Prioritises Child Welfare
• Criminal Records Checks for all coaches, assistants and helpers in the club.
• Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
• Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
Thanks to everyone involved for continuing to help us progress and raise standards.
Updated 11:51 - 7 Jan 2019 by Phil Townsend